New Class starts April 13th, 2009.
For many writers and experts who’d like to write a nonfiction book, putting together the book proposal is the most intimidating – yet most important – part of the process. Veteran book author Jennifer Lawler (that’s me!) offers a six-week e-course that will walk you through every step of the way, from idea to finished proposal.
- You’ll learn how to:
- identify a salable book idea
- hook an editor with your book description
- develop an irresistible outline
- create promotion and marketing ideas for your book
- size up the competition and make your book different – and better
Each Monday, I’ll e-mail you that week’s lesson with an assignment. You can do the assignment whenever you have time. Once you’ve worked through the assignment, the information is yours forever. You’ll be able to apply what you’ve learned to any book proposal you write.
I will respond to e-mail questions and will critique each part of your proposal as you write it. By the end of the session, you’ll have finished your book proposal.
For more about the course:
Or other courses: