1. Rental scooters. Hipsters, stop running down little old ladies on the sidewalk, FFS.
2. Dog poop.
3. No matter how hard I try, my hair always looks like Lori Loughlin’s, and god knows this is not what I want.
4. That dude in the Atlas Shrugged T-shirt.
5. No one wears jeans, not even after you FINALLY find a pair that fits right and you don’t hate.
6. No matter how often you wash your car, it looks like you need to wash your car.
7. Tourist buses. Really, there’s no need to stare. I’m just bringing home groceries. It’s not that exotic.
Join the conversation!
To join the forums where we talk about all things writing, editing, and book related, including a book club for developmental editors, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and the email address you’d like to use for communications, and I’ll
you set up.
Re-release: One of my favorite romances, A Certain Kind of Magic. Get it here.